Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A new beginning.

This new school year marks a whole new season of life at the Peters' house! Wow! All of the kids started back to school in August. Braden began his senior year (AAAHHH!), Andy began 2nd grade and Emily Joy started kindergarten. It is a weird feeling to watch one child finish 12 years of schooling and another begin. Surprisingly enough, I have not even shed any tears. Quite honestly, I think I am still in shock. Actually, I feel incredibly blessed to be home this year to really take part in every activity.

Back to school also marks the beginning of fall sports in the Peters family. Braden is doing cross country and Andy and Emily are doing soccer. I love to watch the kids while they dig deep ...........and let their competitive streaks show!!

1 comment:

Of course Braden did not stand still for me long enough to get pics of him on the first day of school, but I do have a picture of him at his cross country camp in McCall the first week of school. I would get pics of all three of these young men every year on the first day of school. I love that they are all such great friends.


Kyle, Oliver and Braden

Kyle, Oliver and Braden

First day of school...

First day of school...




Braden at the Jimmy Driscoll race. He did so great!!!

Below, both Andy and Emily have a break away and a goal!! Woo! Hoo! Of course, Coach Daddy is there with the congratulations and pats on the back!